Mikado January 2020 Deal is an Exclusive 6 Course Meal
From: $89.00 Per Person
Mikado Ryotei, Austin’s most authentic Northern Japanese tapas restaurant, is offering a special & exclusive off-menu experience for just one night — at $89 per person ($120 value). This deal is limited to Wednesday, January 22, and includes a personalized and private dining experience from a menu created by Mikado Ryotei owner, Mark Wang. See the spectacular six-course meal Mikado Ryotei’s chef is preparing for this once-in-a-lifetime evening, from chowder soup to Fuji-apple strudel a la mode. Reserve your table now before the few, select private-dining spots are snatched up!
We will only be taking reservations until January 19th, or once space runs out.
Spectacular 6-course menu:
- Organic salad in a ginger vinaigrette with Hokkaido scallop Crudo
- Mikado seafood chowder
- Sushi combo – Nigiri: blue bin tuna, New Zealand king salmon, Baja kampachi (baby yellowtail), madai (Japanese red snapper); Surf & Turf Roll with snow crab and prime tenderloin
- Miso-glazed Chilean sea bass in beurre blanc & lemon sauce
- Meat platter with smoke rib cap, grilled tenderloin, and braised short rib
- Homemade Fuji apple strudel with ice cream